EHS (Employees Health Scheme) Cashless Dental Treatment
New Global Dental Clinic, Tirupati, is one of the empanelled Dental Clinics by ArogyaSri Trust, Andhra Pradesh, offering Cashless Dental Treatments to AP State Government Employees and their families, Retired AP State Government Employees and their families and working Journalists under EHS and WJHS Schemes
EHS Card holders:
- SV University Employees
- Sir Padamavathi Mahila University Employees
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Employees
- Sri Venkateswara Agriculture college Employees
- All Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees & Pensioners
1. You will will visit the New Global Dental Clinic, Tirupati, With EHS card and AADHAAR card.
2. Your Oral health issues and compliants are noted down. Your dental issues and relevant treatment is discussed.
3. Then your EHS card is registered
4. Then treatment plan is submitted for permission from Arogysri Trust.
5. After getting approval, treatment is started and completed within few days.